Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FINAL PREPARATIONS FOR OUR RV

Yesterday afternoon Ann and I hooked the car to the RV in the Oaks Mall parking lot. It had been two weeks since the tow bar and car attachments had been installed in Orlando. We were able to complete the process without any glitches. Maybe I'm getting mechanical in my older years?

This morning I drove the RV down to Wesley Chapel to get the RV detailed. The campground we get this done in has nice big shady sites. Tomorrow morning I will drive across I-4 to Kissimmee. The Dish Network installer had difficulties a few weeks ago so it necessitated a return trip. The Kingdome satellite dish we had mounted on the roof of the RV is a very new style which incorporates an antenna for local channels as well as the channels from Dish Network. The appointment is at noon and I hope to be on my way back to Ocala by dinner time.

1 comment:

  1. wow... look forward to getting stories from out West... great site, great blog... maybe one day I will be old enough to retire... I doubt it... hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete